Fire Extinguisher Maintenance
Regular servicing of fire equipment is essential to ensure they operate properly should an emergency occur. We will carry out a full inspection of the fire extinguishers to make sure they are operating to the British Standard. Below is an example of what a fire extinguisher maintenance visit would include;
- Carrying out a visual inspection.
- Checking the extinguisher has not been used or tampered with.
- Taking a pressure gauge reading.
- Removing the discharge hose to check for blockages or corrosion.
- Weigh and clean the extinguisher.
- Ensure wall mountings are secure.
Here at R&S we are fully BAFE registered which gives our customers peace of mind that the engineer onsite has the required experience, qualifications and meets all the standards in place.
If you'd like any further information on our prices, please contact us