Access Control Maintenance
Our Access Control Maintenance Scheme is designed to ensure that your Access Control System functions effectively, creating a safe and secure working environment.
The tests performed on your system comply with health and safety in the workplace. You will be presented with a maintenance certificate and full report after each visit that will highlight any equipment that requires repair or replacement.
24-hour emergency support is included in this service and warranty is included on new systems installed.
The system will be inspected and tested thoroughly and will consist of the following:
- Checking that the function and performance of your access control system and its equipment conforms to that laid down in the specification.
- Visually and electronically checking of all circuits, connections and contacts for signs of deterioration to minimise the risk of system failure.
- Checking that all standby battery power supplies operate and recharge correctly, to confirm that the system will operate satisfactorily in the event of a mains power loss.
- Checking all audible and visual warning devices operate correctly when activated.
- Check the correct operation of all door retainers and in the event of an emergency release everything operates correctly.