Our Fire Alarm Maintenance Scheme has been designed to provide ultimate safety and efficiency.
Legally a fire alarm system requires servicing once or twice per year depending on the site to comply with the relevant industry standards. This provides peace of mind that the system is functioning correctly.
Through our maintenance package, we will thoroughly test the whole system each visit, checking that the batteries and voltages are satisfactory. We will carry out a walk test on all manual and automatic devices to ensure that they are functioning correctly along with all the audible and visual equipment.
Warranty is available on any Fire Alarm System for 12 months that we have installed.
The Fire Alarm Maintenance Scheme will consist of the following:
- Visually and electronically checking of all circuits, connections and contacts for signs of deterioration to minimize the risk of false alarms or system failure.
- Checking that all standby battery power supplies operate and recharge correctly to confirm that the system will operate satisfactorily in the event of a mains power loss.
- Checking all audible and visual warning devices operate correctly when activated.
- Check all remote signalling equipment signals correctly to the appropriate source where applicable.
- Walk test all devices ensuring correct operation making sure they are all free from obstruction and functioning correctly.
No charge will be made for the labour involved for adjustments or corrections at this time. Any return visits, callouts or faulty equipment will be chargeable at a discounted rate.
Our 24-hour call-out service will be available 365 days per year in case of an emergency.
|Audible Fire Alarm Maintenance Scheme||Remotely Monitored Fire Alarm Maintenance Scheme|
|The standard Package includes Twoservice visits per year, all parts and labour are chargeable at the prevailing rate. The system will be tested in accordance withThe industry standards BS5839 and a certificate issued on completion.||The Remotely monitored package includes two service visits per annum. All parts and Callouts are charged at the prevailing rate. The system will be tested in accordance with the the industry standards BS5839 and a certificate issued on completion.|
|Service Checks||Yes / No||Yes / No|
|Service visits per anum||2||2|
|Check all Automatic Fire Detction|
|Check all Manual Fire Detection|
|Check all Sounders and Strobes|
|Check all power supplies and Voltages|
|Check all fire alarm interfaces are working|
|Check all Remote Signalling Equipment||NA|
|Check all Transmission Paths||NA|
|Complete the Customer Log book|
|Check all Drawings are Present and Correct|
|Free Telephone support and Advice|
|24/7 Emergency Callout service|
|Provide Maintenance Report|