The Automated Gates & Barrier Maintenance Scheme is designed to ensure that all safety devices are operating correctly. Through lubricating the equipment, the life span and effectiveness is prolonged.
Equipment will be tested once per year, where a professional certificate and report will be issued after the visit and 24-hour emergency support will be available.
The maintenance scheme will consist of:
- Checking that the function and performance of your system, ensuring that the equipment complies with the required specification.
- Visually and electronically checking all circuits, connections and contacts for any signs of deterioration to minimise the risk of system failure.
- Checking that all standby battery power supplies operate and recharge correctly to confirm that the system will operate satisfactorily in the event of a mains power loss if applicable.
- Checking the operation of audible and visual warning devices when activated.
- Checking the operation of all door retainers, ensuring that in the event of an emergency release everything operates correctly.
- Adjusting and lubricating all moving parts to prolong the span of the equipment and minimise the risk of system failure.
- Clean all equipment and make sure all moving parts are free from obstruction or debris.
No charge will be made for the labor involved, for adjustments or corrections at this time but any return visits, callouts or faulty equipment will be chargeable at a discounted rate.
Our 24-hour call-out service will be available 365 days per year in case of emergency.
|Gate and Barrier Automation Maintenance Scheme|
|The standard Package includes either One or Two service visits per annum. The system will be tested in accordance with the Industry standards for Gate automation.|
|Service Checks||Yes / No|
|Visual Inspection of all safety devices making sure there all firmly fixed and in good condition. Provide a Physical test of all safety features ensuring they are all in good working order.|
|Check all motors and hydraulic rams are securely fixed and free from obstuction.|
|Lubricate all moving parts preventing them from future wear and tear.|
|Make sure the underground boxes are free from debris and all drainage holes are clear.|
|Check all back up batteries are adequate|
|Check all Audible Sounders and flashing beacons.|
|Free Telephone support and Advice||24/7 emergency callout service|
|Provide mainteneance report|