Our Access Control Maintenance Scheme is designed to ensure that your Access Control System functions effectively, creating a safe and secure working environment.
The tests performed on your system comply with health and safety in the workplace. You will be presented with a maintenance certificate and full report after each visit that will highlight any equipment that requires repair or replacement.
24-hour emergency support is included in this service and warranty is included on new systems installed.
The system will be inspected and tested thoroughly and will consist of the following:
- Checking that the function and performance of your access control system and its equipment conforms to that laid down in the specification.
- Visually and electronically checking of all circuits, connections and contacts for signs of deterioration to minimise the risk of system failure.
- Checking that all standby battery power supplies operate and recharge correctly, to confirm that the system will operate satisfactorily in the event of a mains power loss.
- Checking all audible and visual warning devices operate correctly when activated.
- Check the correct operation of all door retainers and in the event of an emergency release everything operates correctly.
No charge will be made for the labour involved for adjustments or corrections at this time. Any return visits, callouts or faulty equipment will be chargeable at a discounted rate.
Our 24-hour call-out service will be available 365 days per year in case of emergency.
All call-outs will be chargeable for time and materials as detailed below:
Call-outs to non-contracted customers are only available during normal working hours and will be charged at the prevailing rate. This Schedule does not cover security lighting or other optional extras.
|Access Control Maintenance Scheme|
|The standard package includes One service visit per year. The system will be tested in accordance with the industry standard and the SSAIB codes of practice for Access Control systems|
|Service Checks||Yes / No|
|Clean all devices|
|Check all door retainers are secure|
|Check all readers and push to exit buttons operate correctly|
|Check all power supplies and charging voltages are correct|
|Check all back up batteries are adequate|
|Check all fire alarm interfaces are working|
|Check all audible sounders and speakers||NA|
|Free telephone support and advice|
|24/7 emergency callout service|
|Provide mainteneance report|
|Provide adequate signage|